In Zombie Hunter, Inc., you play as a zombie hunter-for-hire who rescues stranded survivors — for a reasonable fee, of course. Every survivor you save has a direct impact on the game’s evolving storyline. It’s actually impossible to save everyone. As you’d expect, some survivors will have useful skills and others might know the location of special weapons. Protecting the survivors from zombies is important, but there’s more than just the undead lurking the streets of Washington, DC. A mysterious distress call from the President of the United States who’s trapped in the besieged White House may compel you to take on the ultimate challenge for the zombie hunting corporation!
* Top-down shooter with unique firing mechanics that allow players to aim for the head
* Challenging survival mode, where players must protect survivors from hordes of zombies while gradually upgrading their gear
* Engaging campaign mode–with a large city full of zombies to kill, guns to fire, secrets to discover, loot to trade, and survivors to save
* 10 challenging zombie types, each with their own strengths and weaknesses, that will test your gaming skills at the highest level
* Numerous guns and gadgets, each with its unique mechanics, that will help you dominate the zombies . . . if you are willing to learn how to use them!
GET A FREE GIFT COPY WITH EACH GAME! Zombie Hunter, Inc. is best played with friends, that is why we are giving away an extra copy to everyone who purchases the game!
OS: Windows 7 or higher
Processor: 2 GHz Dual-Core CPU
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: DirectX10 Compatible GPU with 1 GB Video RAM
DirectX: Version 10
Storage: 900 MB available space
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service – if this is your content and you’re reading it on someone else’s site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.