– Sponsored Links –
Zombie Hunter is the #1 FPS that combines the best from the shooter, sniper and zombie games. Your task is simple as a former marine: killing the walking dead as you overcome different scenarios full of intricate challenges.
When the duty calls, you have no choice: arm yourself up with different sniper rifles, assault weapons or bazookas and hunt those living dead trying to prey on humans to save the world from a zombie apocalypse.
In Zombie Hunter you will have to be ready for all kind of challenges: fire a hail of bullets while riding a helicopter to smash any undead who dares to cross your path, launch missiles to save the city from doom and be fast to slay new breeds of genetically mutated zombies.
– Intense action in the best zombie shooter
– Huge arsenal to choose from: Sniper Rifles ( Barret M82, M90, and Dragunov ), heavy guns, rocket launchers, and special weapons such as crossbows and scifi snipers.
– Over 250 missions: Campaign Mode, Helicopter Missions and Weapon, Guns test mode, Speedy zombies, and Superzombies
– 5 Stunning 3D maps never seen on mobiles before: Infected city, Abandoned Amusement Park, or Arctic.
– Changing weather
– Stunning 3D Graphics
– Missions Editor: you can create an endless variety of challenging and original missions
Post Halloween- Fright night is over and Zombie Hunter is back to normal!
– Special game mode: Be a Zombie! Zombie Hunter turns the game around and now you will become one of the dead, whose mission is to devour the humans before the snipper hits you. For all the zombies in the world, it’s time for you to take revenge.
Game Name : Zombie Hunter: Apocalypse
Game Category : Action Games
Last Updated On : November 3, 2015
Game Size : 63 MB
Version of The Game: 2.1
Developer Firm : Genera Games
File Format : Apk
Requires Android: 2.3.3 and up
Total Installs: 1,000,000 +
Google Play Rating : 4.2 / 5
– Advertisements –
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service – if this is your content and you’re reading it on someone else’s site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.