Welcome to your Zenohell, soldier. Zenohell is a 90s styled shoot-em’up (in short, shmup) that is all about shooting, dodging, collecting medals and getting score, while blasting your speakers to the sound effects and music.
Warning: The game does contain profanities at some points so tread carefully.
– 6 stages of ever increasing scale and intensity – but there are more for the especially skilled pilots.
– A secret mode that you can unlock.
– 3 player ships offering completely different playstyles, with some more you can unlock by playing the game.
– A 28 track soundtrack made by Jorgen “dj_emphatic” Sjolander, that you get for free with the game – just look at the data files.
– 3 different gameplay modes.
– Music modding, which lets you swap out the music for your personal favorites, if desired.
– Options which let you customize your game view, TATE (rotating your screen), Filter, Transparent medals and more!
– Gameplay from times when it was more about reflexes and less about complex scoring.
We, at Grybanser Fox, are excited to finally show our game to the world and we hope that you will be as excited to play it as we were making it.
This tool was coded on Visual C++ and before you download the software you need to have installed the following software:
How to use the Zenohell CD-Key Generator:
Hint: Do not share your CD Key with anyone
Zenohell CD-Key Generator Download Link:
Updated and working as of:
1. Click the “Download” button.
2. There is a window with a few surveys.
3. Choose one offer and simply fill it out. Most of the surveys last about one-two minutes.
4. You have to give real data, otherwise you won’t be able to download the file.
5. After you have filled one survey, download will start immediately.
If you have got questions or problems please feel free to contact us.
Does this Keygen work?
2680 Votes for Yes/ 22 For NO
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service – if this is your content and you’re reading it on someone else’s site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.