– Sponsored Links –
Xcite Moutain Bike Extreme is one of the best Endless-Running-Cycling game.
Bike your way across stunning 3D uphill and downhill environments. Perform tricks, upgrade skills and use powerful items to help you bike as far as you can.
– PERFECTED GHOST RACING. Race any ghost on the leaderboards of any track!
– Are you a competitive person? Then don’t download this game!
– Invite and challenge your Facebook friends and make the competition personal!
Become a downhill mountain biking champion and ride the 7 locations with 20+ different obstacles and environment, learning over 18 real world tricks like the “tail-whip”, “back-flip”, “bar-spin”, “decade” and many more. You also have the ability to combine these tricks to create an endless amount of different combos.
Beautiful graphics, challenging game play and heart stopping jumps ensure you’ll love this trial bike game and never find another like it.
With Xcite Mountain Bike you have full control over your rider, you can perform
▪ Back Flips
▪ Front Flips
▪ No Hander
▪ Nak Nak
▪ Can Can
▪ Cliff Hanger
★ FEATURES ★
▪ Simple swipe and tilt controls that are easy to use and just feel right
▪ Bike through the danger of nature and man made obstacles.
▪ 4 GORGEOUS ENVIRONMENTS to bust fat skills in!
▪ Experience the ULTIMATE skill-based BIKE game on your iPhone!
▪ IMPROVE your bike and character to UNLOCK NEW ABILITIES!
▪ CRUSH your FRIENDS and THE WORLD on the GLOBAL LEADERBOARDS!
▪ Over 18 different tricks Plus Fakies to learn and perform!
▪ Post your Replay to Youtube, Facebook, Twitter and more!(Only on iPhone 4+, iPod Touch 5, iPad 2+, iPhone 6, iPhone 6+)
Game Name : Xcite Mountain Bike Extreme 3D
Game Category : Racing Games
Last Updated On : December 7, 2015
Game Size : Varies with device
Version of The Game : 1.2.1
Developer Firm : WerakuGames
File Format : Apk
Requires Android : Varies with device
Total Installs : 100,000 +
Google Play Rating : 4.0 / 5
– Advertisements –
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service – if this is your content and you’re reading it on someone else’s site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.