KMSPico is the most perfect KMS (Key Management Service) activation method (since Vista) based universal automatic activator, which supports for all editions of Microsoft Office & Windows (such as Windows 7/8/8.1/10; Office 2010, 2013, 365, 2016; Windows Server 2008/2012/R2…). All you have to do is just one click to activate.
// Key Features //
- Universality (supports Vista/7/8/8.1/10, Server 2008/2012/R2 and Office 2010/2013/365/2016, both 32-bit & 64-bit)
- Full-automatic activation, doesn’t need your manual intervention
- Support the activation of both Windows and Office at the same time, and automatically identify
- Local offline activation, no Internet connection required
- Don’t release any unnecessary files
- Very easy to use – just one-click to activate
- Once activated, it will realize the infinite loop of automatic activation (every half year)
- 100% lifetime genuine activation
- 32-bit & 64-bit versions in one package and automatic detection
- Windows 10 watermark and version number removal
// Supported Microsoft Products //
||For Windows Server
|Windows Vista Business/N
||Office 2010 All
||Windows Server 2008 Standard/Datacenter/Enterprise
|Windows Vista Enterprise/N
||Office 2013 All
||Windows Server 2008 (R2) Standard/Datacenter/Enterprise
|Windows 7 Professional/N
||Office 365 All
||Windows Server 2012 Standard/Datacenter/Enterprise
|Windows 7 Enterprise/N
||Office 2016 All
||Windows Server 2012 (R2) Standard/Datacenter/Enterprise
|Windows 8 All
||Windows Server 2016
|Windows 8.1 All
|Windows 10 All
*** Support for both 32-bit and 64-bit Windows or Office in any language.
// Edition Statement //
Here, AppNee provides you the KMSPico v10.1.6 full installer and portable versions made from its official site, which have been removed by the author and replaced with v10.0.9 that has too many (20+) malicious plug-ins and bundled software. Just be careful when using the official version, or choose the full installer version made by AppNee.
// Use Instructions //
- Mare sure your system has installed .NET Framework 4.0+ (for Windows 7 or lower only)
- Temporarily close your antivirus or firewall (including Windows Defender)
- Uninstall any previous version, run first: UnInstall_Service.cmd as administrator
- Download and install KMSPico
- Run KMSELDI.exe (from installation directory) as administrator to activate (press the red button, and I think you’d better make a backup first)
- Wait patiently until done, and that’s all
*** Latest test was on Windows 10 Pro v10.0.10240 x64.
// System Requirements //
// Official Step by Step Instructions Video //
// Optional Recommendations //
- Disable Microsoft Security Updates
- Make exceptions to Directory “%ProgramFiles%KMSpico” (including files: KMSELDI.exe, Service_KMS.exe, Autopico.exe) in in anti-virus or Defender
- For Windows 10 Technical Preview/8.1/2012 R/Server Technical Preview, you should add the file “%WinDir%SECOH-QAD.exe“
// Activation Principle //
- Install KMSpico in Windows
- 1.1 Create Shortcuts for KMSpico
- Run automatically KMSELDI
- 2.1 Make Tokens Backup
- 2.2 Detect VL or Retail and depending of the License Status activate or convert to VL
- 2.3 Activate for 180 days all VL products found
- Install a windows service that reactive every windows start
- Create a task schedule for AutoPico to run every 24 hours
// Prompts //
If you install a Office Retail Version after the installation of KMSpico, then run the shortcut of KMSpico again to make the conversion, because the Service installed only activate VL.
// Related Links //
// Download URLs //
If you enjoyed this article, Get email updates (It’s Free)
- If any download link breaks down, remember to tell us to update for you (via the “Contact Us” section at the top right corner)
- Due to daily work, we can’t reply you in time, please understand. But we will reply every email, except the mistakes in sending or receiving made by email system.
- Any resource downloaded from AppNee, we still suggest you use antivirus software to do a full scan (especially the more authoritative and comprehensive online scanning websites VirusTotal or VirSCAN), and then judge by yourselves to decide whether to use.
- If you ran into any error message when using some softeware, you can post them to our support forum (en.AppNee.com), where we will do our best to find the most effective solution for you.
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service – if this is your content and you’re reading it on someone else’s site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.