KMSAuto Net (full name: KMSAuto Net 2015 Portable) is another automatic Microsoft products one-click activator based on the activation method of KMS Server Service from mikmik38 (including several other activation modes). It was released as one of the KMSAuto series of activators, coded by Ratiborus and Evgeny972 from Russia.
With one-click in KMSAuto Net, you can activate both VL and RTM editions of Windows Vista, 7, Windows 8, 8.1, 10, Server 2008, 2008 R2, 2012, 2012 R2, as well as Office 2010/2013/2016 VL editions with ease. For advanced users, it also provides other 4 activation modes: Hook, WinDivert, NoAuto, TAP (switch them in the System tab), and more details please refer to the ReadMe file.
// Activatable Products //
- Office 2010/2013/2016 All Applications
- Windows 10 Technical Preview
- Windows 10 Insider Preview
- Windows 10 Home/Education/Professional/Enterprise/ 2015 LTSB
- Windows 8 All Versions
- Windows 8.1 All Versions (also includes Single Language, Core, Core N, Pro WMC)
- Windows Embedded 8.1 Industry Pro
- Windows 7 Professional/N/Enterprise/N
- Windows Vista Business/N/Enterprise/N
- Windows Server Technical Preview Build 9841/9860/9926
- Windows Server 2008/2008 R2 Standard/Datacenter/Enterprise
- Windows Server 2012/2012 R2 Standard/Datacenter/Enterprise
// System Requirements //
// Use Instructions //
- Prior to use, do make sure to uninstall other KMS based activators first
- Close the anti-virus software and firewall
- Run “KMSAuto Net.exe” as administrator
- Click the “Activation” button and wait
- All done, enjoy!
*** If you need additional program features, enter into “Professional Mode” (in the “About” Tab)
*** The easiest way to use the program is to pick the automatic mode
*** To activate Windows 8.1 the TAP network adapter must be installed directly and use the IP address 10.3.0.2-254 or use a special driver, but to activate via LAN, the TAP interface can’t be used to install and activate through an address of a computer in the network.
// Prompts //
- Sometimes, due to different reasons, the KMS Service can’t be installed correctly. In this case, you have to perform 2~3 times of “Removing KMS-Service” along with reboot of your Windows to solve
- The configuration file will be stored in the program folder (you can check that in the option “Save settings in the program folder”), and not in the C:UsersusernameAppDataLocalMSfree Inc
- If you reconfigure the program and it stops operating correctly – check the check box of “Reset the program“, then all settings will be set by default
- If the system does not want to be activated in Professional Mode go to “Utilites” and manually set GVLK key for the proper Windows Edition, and then try to activate again
// Special Thanks To //
I want to say thank you mikmik38, without his work this program would be just impossible. To Hotbird64, for his KMS Client, Evgeny972 and guys from forum.ru-board.com for making possible assistance and testing of multiple versions of the program. — Ratiborus
// Download URLs //
If you enjoyed this article, Get email updates (It’s Free)
- If any download link breaks down, remember to tell us to update for you (via the “Contact Us” section at the top right corner)
- Due to daily work, we can’t reply you in time, please understand. But we will reply every email, except the mistakes in sending or receiving made by email system.
- Any resource downloaded from AppNee, we still suggest you use antivirus software to do a full scan (especially the more authoritative and comprehensive online scanning websites VirusTotal or VirSCAN), and then judge by yourselves to decide whether to use.
- If you ran into any error message when using some softeware, you can post them to our support forum (en.AppNee.com), where we will do our best to find the most effective solution for you.
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service – if this is your content and you’re reading it on someone else’s site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.