Thea Render is a light-weight rendering engine combining the physics rendering and non-physics rendering, based on the GPU preview. Especially, it has a good cooperation with the commonly used industry software by architects, like SketchUp.
In addition to variety of rendering modes, the unique material system and interactive rendering support, Thea Render treats a lot of the same models as a single object to be processed, and spread it in the form of brush, such as numerous trees, hair and turf, etc. In consequence, it can effectively reduce the memory consumption and improve the rendering speed.
Thea Render can give full play to the operation efficiency of hardware resources carrying multi-core CPU and high capacity of RAM. With more powerful features but reasonable price and UI easier to operate and learn than the famous Artlantis or Vray, Thea Render are getting more and more users.
// Supported Plugins //
- Thea Render plugin for 3ds Max
- Thea Render plugin for Blender
- Thea Render plugin for Cinema 4D
- Thea Render plugin for Rhino
- Thea Render plugin for SketchUp
- Thea Render plugin for Softimage
- Thea Render plugin for Modo
// Installation Notes //
Below, we take the Thea Studio for example, but this method will be also working with all plugins which can be download from the official site!
- Download and install Thea Render (or any plugin) from official site
- Put the ‘tra.exe‘ (license file generator) on desktop and open a CMD window
- Drag tra.exe onto CMD, then type into ” /g” (tra.exe /g) and press enter
- Copy the whole numbers, like “4BCH4-Z4UQ4-T9P2P-VCSD2-30WD (143922)” and run Thea Render, enter menu “Help” -> “License Form…“
- Fill fields “Full Name” and “E-mail Address” with any values matched, then paste the generated serial numbers to “Studio Serial” filed (but do not click “Activate“)
- Jump to “Misc” tab and click “Export License” to save the license file to desktop
- Run a CMD as administrator and locate to desktop (use ‘cd’ command)
- Type into “tra.exe license” and press enter
- Go back to ‘Misc‘ tab and click “Import License” to import into the activated ‘license.tra” file
- All done, enjoy!
*** Latest test was made for Thea Studio v1.5.04.1413 on Windows 8.1 64-bit on 2015/11/29.
// User Manual //
// Download URLs //
If you enjoyed this article, Get email updates (It’s Free)
- If any download link breaks down, remember to tell us to update for you (via the “Contact Us” section at the top right corner)
- Due to daily work, we can’t reply you in time, please understand. But we will reply every email, except the mistakes in sending or receiving made by email system.
- Any resource downloaded from AppNee, we still suggest you use antivirus software to do a full scan (especially the more authoritative and comprehensive online scanning websites VirusTotal or VirSCAN), and then judge by yourselves to decide whether to use.
- If you ran into any error message when using some softeware, you can post them to our support forum (en.AppNee.com), where we will do our best to find the most effective solution for you.
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service – if this is your content and you’re reading it on someone else’s site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.