ABOUT THE GAME :
As the lone survivor of a passenger jet crash, you find yourself in a mysterious forest battling to stay alive against a society of cannibalistic mutants.
Build, explore, survive in this terrifying first person survival horror simulator.
Key alpha features
Enter a living, breathing world, where every tree and plant can be chopped down. Below ground explore a vast network of caves and underground lakes.
- Chop down trees to build a camp, or start a fire to keep warm. Scavenge food to keep yourself from starving.
- Build a small shelter or a large ocean side fortress. Lay traps and defences to keep a safe perimeter.
- Explore and build during the day. Defend your base at night. Craft weapons and tools. Bunker down during the evening or bring the fight directly to the enemy.
- Defend yourself against a clan of genetic mutant enemies that have beliefs, families, morals and that appear almost human.
- Use stealth to evade enemies, or engage them directly with crude weapons built from sticks and stones.
The Forest has been in development for a while, but now we need your feedback to make it even better. Our vision for this game is a terrifying open world full of gameplay options and player freedom. We’ve come a long way but still have a lot of features and improvements to make.
Here’s a small sampling of what we hope to add to the game during alpha:
- Many more animals – fish, snakes, frogs and bird types. We want to really bring the world to life with the variety of fauna.
- More trapping and hunting options.
- Expanded A.I. – We’re trying some really cool stuff for our AI, and plan to keep it evolving and improving over the alpha.
- More areas to explore – over time new areas will be added and unlocked and our cave system will continue to develop downwards.
- More buildable items – More options in what you can construct and what’s available to use.
- More crafting options, more items combinable and more exciting things to create.
- New creatures – as we unlock more and more of the world and caves over the course of the alpha we’ll also be introducing many new terrifying creatures along with a few surprises.
- Visual improvements – we want to keep pushing what’s possible, making the world look, feel and run better.
- Many UI tweaks and polish.
- Additional game modes, including a no-enemies cheat mode for players who want a calmer experience.
- Multiplayer – we find the idea of co-op play in this world really exciting and hope to implement a form of co-op into the experience.
- Full oculus rift compatibility for the most immersive experience possible. * Note, this will not be available in first version of alpha*
Title: The Forest
Genre: Action, Adventure, Indie, Simulation
Developer: “Endnight Games Ltd”
Publisher: “Endnight Games Ltd”
Release Date: 30 Apr, 2018
Release Name : The Forest-CODEX
Size : 2 GB
SINGLE ISO LINK
Support the developers. buy this game if you like it. BUY IT!