SKIDROW – Stardew Valley Build v1.04 Free Download is just fantastic. Obviously you can see that from the ‘overwhelmingly positive’ reviews here on Steam, so I will keep this short and try to focus on negatives and things you may overlook in general.
Stardew Valley Build v1.04 Full Version is what PC gamers have been looking for to scratch that Harvest Moon/Animal Crossing itch. If you like that type of gameplay, just buy this. Don’t overthink it. It does it all, and more. What puts it over-the-top is the customization level and modular building ability a la Minecraft/Terraria style. And oh boy is there depth.
System Requirements Stardew Valley Build v1.04:
- OS: Windows 7 or greater
- Processor: 2 Ghz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 256 mb video memory, shader model 3.0+
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 500 MB available space
Another build for you… a few things for fun, a few gameplay changes, and many bug fixes!
- Added a randomize character button to the character creation screen.
- Robin now sells crafting recipes for “Wood Floor”, “Stone Floor”, and “Stepping Stone Path”.
- Added a secret new way to modify a rare item.
- Increased grass growth rate.
- Increased forage spawn possibilities, and made it much less likely for forage to spawn behind trees.
- Reduced value of honey from 200g to 100g.
- Raised clint’s ore prices.
- Inventory menus now indicate which slot is the “active slot”.
- Made the look snazzier.
- Fixed problem with swinging sword while riding horse.
- Fixed strange lighting behavior when holding torches.
- Fixed problem where stone fence was spawning debris.
- Spouse should no longer get stuck on their way to town.
- Wild seeds now produce the proper produce when
- should now work properly.
- All scarecrows now give reports on their crow-scaring activity.
- is now truly impassable.
- Trees no longer grow
- Willy’s shop no longer counts as water.
- The should no longer appear in pond or buildings.
- If an object is ever directly underneath you, preventing you from moving, right click to remove it.
- Mariner and Luremaster professions should now work properly
- Tappers are now properly destroyed by bombs.
- Fixed bathing hairstyle inconsistency.
- Fixed various item duplication and stacking issues.
- Poppyseed Muffin now actually looks like a muffin.
- Quest items should no longer disappear when you die.
- You can no longer give quest items to the wrong person.
- The quest can no longer be completed before receiving the actual journal entry.
Edit: Sorry about the bomb & mailbox crash issue. A fix has already been uploaded.
Game Title: Stardew Valley SKIDROW Repacks
Genre: Indie, RPG, Simulation
Release Date: Feb 27, 2016
Free Download Link Stardew Valley Build v1.04 3DM Full Version – 263 Mb: