More Apps Android:
How to use ??
To enable the keyboard, go to “Language and keyboard” settings, and check “Smart Keyboard Pro” box. Then:
– on Android < 3.0: long press in any text input area until a popup menu appears, select “Input Method” in this menu, and choose “Smart Keyboard PRO” in the list (see the video)
– on Android > 3.0: pull the status bar while the keyboard is visible, and choose “Select Input Method”, then “Smart Keyboard Pro”
You can long press 123 key any time to enter keyboard settings. Enjoy your new typing experience!
– Fixed tap in suggestion bar (broken in v4.9.5)
– Fixed long press in suggestion bar to add word to user dictionary
– Fixed crash with Emoji keyboard on Lollipop
– For people getting crash after phone upgrade to Lollipop, please uninstall and reinstall the keyboard
GOOGLEPLAY net cdeguet smartkeyboardpro