Journey to a scenic arctic planet that is solely inhabited by experimental AI units and discarded robots. Play as Sleet, a sentient robot confronted with a series of puzzles and has little idea what’s going on. Then meet Floe, an older AI willing to help you proceed and unravel the planet’s mysteries.
There are three game modes in Recourse: Puzzle, Payload and Wave Rush which share elements but have different objectives. Each level contains a certain number of golden question marks that can be collected to ultimately unlock a mysterious weapon called ‘WINTER’.
- Puzzle Mode: The goal is to solve enough puzzles to reach the final checkpoint. Finishing puzzle levels unlock other game modes and levels. Puzzle levels are very peaceful: there are either very few or no Failbots that would disturb you.
- Payload Mode: Battle your way through armies of Failbots to collect their CPUs and deposit them to your wagon which must then be escorted to the finish line to complete the level. Deposited CPUs can be spent toward upgrading Floe.
- Wave Rush Mode: Failbots grow tougher with each wave. You can stay as long as you want or solve your way to the final checkpoint and complete the level when ready.
Recourse Install Full Game Download
- Click on “Download” button.
- Download Recourse and Install.
- When install is complete run the game.
- OS: 7 64-Bit
- Processor: Quad-core Intel or AMD, 2,0 GHz or faster
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 10 compatible graphics card
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 500 MB available space
- OS: 10 64-Bit
- Processor: Quad-core Intel or AMD, 2,5 GHz or faster
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 11 compatible graphics card
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 1000 MB available space