– PLANET DIVER FEATURES –
– An extensive campaign made out of 3 planets, 9 biomes and 75 unique missions with a quirky story and challenges.
– Carefully crafted, randomly generated chasms that make each dive unique!
– An endless arcade mode for each planet that pushes the challenge to the limit.
– All planets have their own special biomes, obstacles, enemies and bosses!
– Fast paced gameplay where you need to avoid, brake and speed up like a pro!
– Unique obstacles and enemies like bats that follow your every move, lava that slowly cuts off your escape or a… giant whale?!
– A lot of terrifying boss fights that require fast reflexes and a sharp mind.
– A vibrant setting with a fun, quirky story to explore in the depth of space!
– A cool astro shop full of unlockables like diving suits, modifiers and music!
– Competitive leaderboards for the score junkies out there!
– Plenty of hidden easter eggs that can be found throughout the extensive planet surfaces you explore!
– HOW DO I PLAY PLANET DIVER? –
The goal’s simple, dive down while collecting all the star stuff along the way! Along the way you’ll need to take the offensive or defensive to survive… This game might be easy to learn, but it is hard to master! The faster you go, the higher the star stuff multiplier. There are 75 missions to explore, and each level pushes you to new limits with specific goals you need to accomplish.
In your dives you collect star stuff, which is essential to your progress! You can spend it on outfits or modifiers that adjust your abilities! You can also spend them on star maps unlocking distant planets with new missions, obstacles, biomes and enemies!
Are you ready to tackle the vastness of space and become the raddest, intergalactic chasm diver? Yeah, of course you are! Get diving!
– FROM FABRAZ: THE MAKERS OF CANNON CRASHA AND WILD WILD PIXEL –
Cannon Crasha, done in collaboration with Gango Games, was an action-strategy title for iOs & Android. It acclaimed critical success and was featured by Apple numerous times, while appearing on countless renowned sites including IGN, Kotaku, TUAW and more.
The Wild Wild Pixel was an adventure game for Mac & PC and raised over 10.000$ on kickstarter. It was featured by acclaimed sites such as RockPaperShotgun and AdventureGamers.
– Black Hole Mode: A special new arcade mode that allows you to customize your own dive! Choose what biomes and bosses spawn.
– Loki Mission 20’s description has been slightly altered to avoid misunderstandings.
– Suit Visuals have been adjusted.
– Input is no longer read on any planet’s dive comic at the beginning of the first mission.
– The Spider Queen no longer gets stuck if you attack her during her dash attack.
This app has no advertisements
For more info Visit: Google Play Store
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service – if this is your content and you’re reading it on someone else’s site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.