• REPLAY: When your broadcast is over, you can make it available for replay so viewers can watch later. Viewers can replay your broadcast with comments and hearts to relive the full experience. Replays currently last 24 hours. You can delete your replay at any time.
• PRIVATE: If you want to broadcast to specific people, press the lock icon before going live and choose who you want to invite to your broadcast.
• TWITTER: You can choose to share your Periscope broadcasts on Twitter by tapping the bird icon before you start broadcasting. When you go live, you’ll tweet a link so that your Twitter followers can watch on the web (or in the app)
• MANAGE NOTIFICATIONS: Periscope will suggest people for you to follow based on your Twitter network. You can always follow new people, or unfollow them if you don’t want to be notified when they go live. You can also adjust notification preferences in Periscope Settings (in Profile)
• HEARTS: Periscope keeps track of how many hearts you get from your viewers. The more hearts, the higher you get in the “Most Loved” list.
• SCREENSHOTS: Whenever someone takes a screenshot during a broadcast, a screenshot icon will appear right alongside hearts in the broadcast. You’ll also see a convenient prompt to help you share the screenshot on Twitter.
• PROFILE URL SUPPORT: Clicking on a Periscope profile URL from web or Twitter will take you right to their profile in the app.
• COPY PROFILE URL: Tap the 3 dots on anyone’s profile to copy the URL to the clipboard.
Please let us know what you think! email@example.com
This app has no advertisements
For more info Visit: Google Play Store
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service – if this is your content and you’re reading it on someone else’s site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.