CCleaner a utility for cleaning the debris in the operating system. In the course of their work CCleaner (Crap Cleaner) is looking for and removes unused files. These include: cookies, history, visiting sites in IE, temporary Internet files, search strings, files, Recycle Bin, etc.
Also search for temporary files of third-party applications: Firefox, Opera, Media Player, eMule, Kazaa, Google Toolbar, Netscape, Office XP, Nero, Alcohol 120, Adobe Acrobat, WinRAR, WinAce, WinZip, GetRight, Morpheus, Download Accelerator Plus, VirtualDub , ZoneAlarm and many others. Can be subjected to cleaning and registry Windows, ridding it of its unnecessary extensions of the old library dll and wrong ways, which accumulate in considerable quantities, especially after the installation and removal of a variety of programs.
v5.11.5408 (26 Oct 2015)
– Added Windows Store apps to Uninstall tool (Windows 8, 8.1 and 10).
– Improved Google Chrome Download History cleaning.
– Improve Firefox 41 cleaning.
– Optimized Start-up Items detection routine.
– Improved keyboard navigation and shortcuts.
– Added Microsoft Office 2016 and Camtasia Studio 8.0 cleaning.
– Updated various translations.
– Minor GUI Improvements.
– Minor bug fixes
To download an application you will be redirected to adf.ly then wait 5 seconds and look for SKIP AD button located in the upper right corner of your monitor….
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service – if this is your content and you’re reading it on someone else’s site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.