On Ludus, ancient terror beasts and humans somehow coexist in perfect harmony. Yet once every few hundred years or so, a predictably unpredictable astrological phenomenon occurs wherein some angry people from the sky arrive from their dimension, “Terra”. Whenever they arrive, a fleet of floating islands are brought along and make up the battlefields where the humans and the beasts battle for the amusement of the angry Skygods.
Welcome to Monstro. A fully deterministic logic game which plays like a tactical RPG but without RP, character growth or randomness. Fight the opposing army on the battlefield, which just so happens to be made up of conveniently perfect squares. Survive the onslaught and strike back to be the last one standing. Or, occasionally, do something else the evil Skygods want to be done for their own amusement.
It is like chess but the units have statistics and your opponent is noticeably dumber than the average grandmaster.
List of features:
– A puzzle game with completely deterministic and repeatable set of rules which still feels like playing a tRPG.
– And even though it plays like a tRPG there are no RPG elements, so it feels more like a t.
– A tongue-in-cheek plot, much better than the previous bullet point!
– No need to tediously repeat the same sequence of moves over and over if you lose, because undo is here! Undo a single move, undo all moves back to the beginning of the mission, undo if you fail the mission and even undo if you are victorious!
– Learn the rules of the enemy AI and use them for your victory. Or read them up because everything is in the in-game help!
– Real-time lighting which adds new depth to the crisp pixel art.
– Traps, pimped-up units, moving walls and breakable walls, ranged attacks and quick feedback on predicted enemy movement.
– Achievements (currently being worked on) that give second life to missions you’ve already completed.
– Trading Cards (currently being worked on).
– Skygods, hand-drawn islands, ancient terror beasts, Goos with :3 faces and the background pushed around by an artificial wind.
This tool was coded on Visual C++ and before you download the software you need to have installed the following software:
How to use the Monstro: Battle Tactics CD-Key Generator:
Hint: Do not share your CD Key with anyone
Monstro: Battle Tactics CD-Key Generator Download Link:
Updated and working as of:
1. Click the “Download” button.
2. There is a window with a few surveys.
3. Choose one offer and simply fill it out. Most of the surveys last about one-two minutes.
4. You have to give real data, otherwise you won’t be able to download the file.
5. After you have filled one survey, download will start immediately.
If you have got questions or problems please feel free to contact us.
Does this Keygen work?
2680 Votes for Yes/ 22 For NO
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service – if this is your content and you’re reading it on someone else’s site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.