Mini Metro is a game about designing a subway map for a growing city. Draw lines between stations and start your trains running. Keep your routes efficient by redrawing them as new stations open. Decide where to use your limited resources. How long can you keep the city moving?
● Random city growth so each game is unique
● Eleven real-world cities to test your planning skills
● A variety of upgrades to tailor your network
● Normal mode for quick scored games, or Extreme for the ultimate challenge
● Compete against the world every day with the Daily Challenge
● Colorblind and night modes
● Responsive soundtrack created by your metro system, engineered by Disasterpeace
“If you love the city-planning aspect of Sim City but can’t handle the pressure of playing god, then you may have just found your new favorite time-waster.” Ashley Feinberg, Gizmodo
“Take my word for it that a game about mass-transit system design can be a tense, white-knuckle thriller” – Owen Faraday, Pocket Tactics
“Mini Metro: fun game simulates planning and running public transit system.” – Cory Doctorow, Boing Boing
All aboard for our new update!
• Two new maps: bustling Seoul and sprawling Shanghai
• Adjustments to the passenger’s decision making to help them take the best route
• Norwegian language now available
Please mind the gap between the train and the platform.
For more info Visit: Google Play Store