Until now I still like to use the Microsoft Office 2003 edition, not 2007 or 2010, 2013. Here, AppNee provides the ultra high compressed version (less than 33mb) which may be the minimal one you could ever seen. Tested working all right on Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and Windows 10 Technical Preview.
This is the Microsoft Office Professional Edition 2003, super compressed version, only 32 MB, no key or activation required. Adopted the automatic and silent installation (do not need to manually install). The default installation directory is “C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft Office” (for Windows 8.1).
This version can support full range of Windows platforms perfectly (from XP to WIN8.1), and automatically integrated into the ‘New’ context menu. But we did not test its compatibility to the higher versions of Office documents.
// Main Included Products //
- Microsoft Office Access 2003
- Microsoft Office Excel 2003
- Microsoft Office Picture Manager
- Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2003
- Microsoft Office Word 2003
// Build-in Templates //
- 3 types of fax templates
- 41 templates for all 2003 products
- 24 Presentation Designs templates
// Download URLs //
If you enjoyed this article, Get email updates (It’s Free)
- If any download link breaks down, remember to tell us to update for you (via the “Contact Us” section at the top right corner)
- Due to daily work, we can’t reply you in time, please understand. But we will reply every email, except the mistakes in sending or receiving made by email system.
- Any resource downloaded from AppNee, we still suggest you use antivirus software to do a full scan (especially the more authoritative and comprehensive online scanning websites VirusTotal or VirSCAN), and then judge by yourselves to decide whether to use.
- If you ran into any error message when using some softeware, you can post them to our support forum (en.AppNee.com), where we will do our best to find the most effective solution for you.
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service – if this is your content and you’re reading it on someone else’s site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.