SKIDROW – PC game Hexoscope Free download released on 16 Aug 2016 by SKIDROW Repacks. Hexoscope Full Version is a tile puzzle game with the goal being to build a red-tiled path between two or more specific tiles. All tiles in between have different directional lines etched into them, allowing you to create one, continuous path. This a design trope going back all the way to Pipe Mania (and can be seen in games as current as Loop and klocki), but Hexoscope Full Verson throws in a couple of creative twists.
Review Hexoscope Full Version:
This puzzle game is one of the creative ones I’ve ever seen, it has a fun gameplay and very good soundtrack (which I already bought and downloaded to my phone). HOWEVER, there are some serious flaws that must be considered:
- Perhaps it is just me, but my mouse just can’t move the ‘chaos pieces’ (the bubbles that must be moved to solve the levels). I’ve checked the settings for the mouse and game and still nothing. Luckily I have a touch screen on my laptop through I manage to play this but still, it’s my #1 problem with the game.
- The random layout of each level is too random sometimes, and while I tried to solve the very first level for 5-10 mins the second one took me a minute or two.
- This one is a minor problem but still is there – The is a pts. system in the game that I find nearly useful, there’s nothing you can do with the points you get from each level other but watching them climb up. So you solved a level in a minute faster that your previews attempt, you got 150+ points and then what? It doesn’t reward you or something like that, just adds to your total and that’s it.
As for 1 and 3, if I’m mistaken you could leave a comment correcting me, I’ll be thankful but if not, I would love to see these things get fixed/changed/solved. Other than that great game.
Minimum System Requirements for Hexoscope:
- OS: Windows XP, Windows Server 2008, Windows 7, Windows 8.1 Classic or Windows 10
- Processor: 2.33GHz or faster x86-compatible processor, or Intel Atom 1.6GHz
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
Game Title: Hexoscope SKIDROW
Genre: Casual, Indie
Developer: Studio Binokle
Publisher: Sometimes You
Release Date: Aug 11, 2016