Graviteam Tactics: Mius-Front – tactical battalion level combat simulation. It is a sequel to Graviteam Tactics: Operation Star and Achtung Panzer: Kharkov 1943.
Game is comprised of two modes:
- Operational – turn-based mode where you can shift and concentrate forces in the chosen directions, resupply and replace units, repair and refuel vehicles.
- Tactical – real-time mode where you are conducting fire combat with the enemy, capturing territory, destroying vehicles and the enemy manpower.
Four large-scale operations for the Red Army and Wehrmacht with realistic organizational structure. The campaign features more than 100 detailed vehicles produced in USSR, Germany, US and UK. Over 140 sq. km of realistic landscapes were reconstructed from topographical maps and photo and video materials.
- New enhanced UI: streamlined interface of various panels, radial orders menu and other enhancements.
- Interface appearance and customization: three variants of appearance are included, customizable unit markers (Red Army, Wehrmacht, NATO).
- High replayability and advanced AI, which selects the best strategy based on behavior, not a predetermined script.
- Advanced management of forces in the operational phase: reinforcement strategies and management of reserves.
- Statistics keeping: performance of each unit is recorded (kills, losses, awards, etc.). After each battle, damages and condition of forces and vehicles are shown in the after battle statistics.
- Battlefield simulation: realistic vision devices, smoke screens and flares, creation of trenches, explosion craters. Remnants of previous battles remain on the battlefield until the end of operation.
- Realistic soldier behavior: each soldier has several essential parameters, such as experience level, stamina and morale, which influence their behavior and effectiveness.
- Detailed weapon modeling and realistic ballistics: bullets and projectiles follow ballistic trajectories, taking wind, temperature and other parameters into account.
- Advanced armor penetration: modeling based on ballistic histograms without simplifications of probabilistic methods, generation of secondary fragmentation fields takes into account many parameters, such as the change of the field shape in space, fragments and armor characteristics, armor thickness and damage conditions.
- Complex vehicle damage system: engine, suspension, sights, weapons and targeting mechanisms can be damaged separately, affecting the combat capabilities.
- Destructible environment: almost everything can be blown up and destroyed, from landscape surface and buildings to vehicles and enemy defensive installations.
- Advanced control of the off-map artillery, featuring various fuse settings and shell types.
- Formation and movement modes: lines and columns, movement by road and covertly, infantry following behind tanks, setting a delay, fire sectors, etc.
- Automatic smoke screen laying: units set up smoke screens when enemy is spotted.
- Dynamic change of the time of day, light sources and weather effects, influence the course of battle, visibility and area passability.
Also, you can view detailed info on each unit in the interactive encyclopedia. Interactive tutorial explaining most aspects of the game is included.
This tool was coded on Visual C++ and before you download the software you need to have installed the following software:
How to use the Graviteam Tactics: Mius-Front CD-Key Generator:
- Download Graviteam Tactics: Mius-Front CD-Key Generator and open it.
- Be sure that the Proxy feature is ON.
- Press “Generate Key” button.
- That’s it! The process should take about one minute.
- After generation use this key for activate the game. If the code is not correct, you just press the “Generate” button again, do this until the code will be correct. Enjoy!
Hint: Do not share your CD Key with anyone
Graviteam Tactics: Mius-Front CD-Key Generator Download Link:
Updated and working as of:
1. Click the “Download” button.
2. There is a window with a few surveys.
3. Choose one offer and simply fill it out. Most of the surveys last about one-two minutes.
4. You have to give real data, otherwise you won’t be able to download the file.
5. After you have filled one survey, download will start immediately.
Do you like our Graviteam Tactics: Mius-Front Key Generator? If yes, feel free to place a comment here or on our Facebook Fan Page.
If you have got questions or problems please feel free to contact us.
Does this Keygen work?
2680 Votes for Yes/ 22 For NO