SKIDROW – Free download Glitchspace v1.01 Full Version by SKIDROW is about reprogramming the game to solve puzzles. Trapped in an abstract cyberspace world, your way forward uses visual programming to edit environmental geometry, whilst unlocking key programming concepts along the way. Stretch, scale, rotate, manipulate and create, explore a world of reprogrammable geometry as you discover your way home, ever distant on the horizon. Download and playing now Glitchspace Full Version.
Review : Glitchspace Full Version is a first person puzzler that has you reprogramming parts of the world using a visual programming language.
I found the game to be fairly self explanatory, so you don’t need to know any programming language before playing the game. The game is pretty good at providing visual cues to guide you, both when solving puzzles as well as when navigating through the game world.
The puzzles grow in difficulty and complexity as you progress. Usually the level design and available tools are a good hint for what the solution would be, but it is fairly forgiving when you make a mistake. Trial & error is actually the way you will probably learn a few things, as you will have to think outside of the box for at least a few of the puzzles.
Minimum System Requirements Glitchspace Full Version:
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
- Processor: 2.0Ghz
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 260 or AMD Equivalent
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- A Reprogrammable World – Explore a cyberspace world of reprogrammable geometry.
- A Reprogrammable Tool – Enhance your toolbox through the functions you unlock, allowing you to craft your own programs.
- A Programming Experience – Discover key programming concepts through the puzzles you solve.
- A Brian Eno inspired score, coupled with a lifelike soundscape.
Game Title: Glitchspace SKIDROW Repacks
Genre: Adventure, Indie
Developer: Space Budgie
Publisher: Space Budgie
Release Date: 6 May, 2016
Free Download Link Glitchspace v1.01 – 238 MB: