Required: Android 2.3 ++
Version: 2.8.2 PRO
FolderMount is the solution to this issue. This app has the ability to link folders in your internal sdcard to folders in your external sdcard thereby populating the internal sdcard folders with content that really exists in the external card. This helps us free space and have multiple games/apps with big data stored simultaneously without the need to uninstall. For Nexus devices with no external sdcard, this application should help link folders to a usb flash drive for example.
FolderMount Apk Features
– Mount internal SD card folders to external SD folders.
– Move content from internal to external when a pair is added. (Dialog prompt)
– Support for Android 2.3 – 5.1.
– Holo themed throughout and an intuitive GUI design.
– It will check SDCARD mount status and remount if necessary.
– Get more pairing apps/game on FolderMount PRO version.
– Fix Samsung patch for 5.1.1 devices
– Fix FC in some devices
– Fix action bar appearing behind status bar on Kitkat devices
You might also like
1. Add a folder pair. Source is the internal sdcard and destination is your extSdCard
2. After adding, FolderMount will offer to move the files for you. Click yes.
3. Wait until the move operation is done then click on the PIN. If PIN turns green, you’re all set.
4. The files will exist in both the source and destination after mounting. This is expected and is normal.
The files you see in your internal sdcard actually reside in your external sdcard now and if you “unpin” the pair, you’ll see that your internal sdcard is empty again.
RELATED POST :