FireChat for Laptop: This download guide is about the Fire Chat messenger app which was launched in October 2014 and downloaded over 5 million times in just one week after its release. Scroll down to learn about the application here in this guide along with its installation on PC.
Features of FireChat app:
Every Smartphone user, these days, has a free messenger app like WhatsApp, Viber, WeChat etc installed in the mobile phones.
But what can one do if there is no strong internet connection or solid network connectivity available. As every innovation has its drawbacks, these messenger apps are of no use if there is no strong internet connection or poor network connection. But there will always be a new innovation covering the drawbacks of the previous one. So here is such one which covers the drawbacks of these messenger applications. FireChat is one such innovation and it has become so popular that it was downloaded about 5 million times in just one week after its release.
The most important creativity here is its facility to chat- off the grid, means people can stay connected with others even when there is no strong internet connection or a Wi-Fi network. This application can also make you connect to random people using the same application without any permission required. One can connect to 10,000 random people at a time in a distance of 200 feet without a strong network connection. So, this app is much useful when you are in Subways, Beach, wild forest camping and to stay connected with people around.
This application is available at free of cost from Android and Apple stores. To avail its services on computer one must install emulators before actually downloading it as Emulators make your system adaptable to all the Android applications.
Download Fire Chat for PC with Bluestacks:
Before heading on to the installation of this App, one must note that this app is not available for Windows users. Thanks to the technology, because this app can be installed even without its official version for PC. This can be done by using emulator software that makes your computer adaptable to all the android applications.
Here, let us see how the download can be made using Bluestacks Android Emulator.
- Download Bluestacks Android emulator from its official website or Click Here for instant access.
- Search for the installer find and transfer it to the desktop.
- Click on the installer file to start the installation process.
- Respond to all the instructions that pop up, meanwhile.
- There begins the installation process and wait till the process finishes as it may take some time.
- Once done, you can find the Bluestacks icon on the desktop.
- Click to open its Home screen.
- Finish the sign-up process by entering all the required details like your Google Account.
- Now, open Bluestacks again, and sign into the Play store.
- Search for “Fire Chat” in the search bar present in the Play store.
- Once found, click on it to initialize the installation process.
- Wait till the process ends properly.
- One installed, you can find the “Fire Chat” icon in the Bluestacks list of all apps.
- Click to open it and now you can start using the app.
This is how the app is downloaded on to your PC. Now start installing the app on your computers and stay connected with random people. If you find this guide useful, share it with your peers and let others too enjoy its benefits. If you find any issues while downloading or installing the game share with us by commenting in the comment bar below and get them resolved.