Battle for air supremacy with legendary war planes in this addictive flight game with a unique real life physics engine giving you the most realistic flight experiences on mobiles today. Choose your war plane, upgrade your weapons and battle with thousands of players from around the world!
PLEASE NOTE! Fighter Wing 2 is a realistic combat flight simulator which means that it will take a little practice before learning how to master the skies, you will enjoy seeing how your flying skills and flight maneuvers evolves from being a rookie to ultimately becoming a living WW2 fighter pilot legend.
Fighter Wing 2 takes mobile Flight simulators into a whole new level of fun, it can’t get more hard core than this:
•Multiplayer action, fight against other real players from all over the world
•Fly realistic models of classical WW2 war planes such as the: Harvard, Texan, Hurricane I, Bf109 E, Spit 1, P51 D, Hurricane IIC, Bf109 F, Spitfire I, Spitfire V, Spitfire IX, Fw190 A1, Fw190 A4, Fw190 A8, A6M2 Zero, A6M3 Zero
•High percentage of all players are actually real pilots
FEATURES FighterWing 2 Flight Simulator v2.58
– FREE TO PLAY
– Buy your favorite WW2 war plane
– Upgrade your war planes weapons, ammo, engine and boosters
– Go through flight school and single player missions to practice your pilot skills
– Fight against thousands of online players in the multiplayer mode
– Endless hours of fun and addictive flying on your android tablet and smartphone
FW2 v. 2.58
– New aircraft Macchi C.205 Veltro.
– Now g-tolerance is more pronounced with rank.
– Fixed issue where flaps sometimes didn’t reached the fully up position causing extra drag.
– Added a third HUD mode (switch mode by touching the hud bar). Numbers are:
IAS/TAS ALT/CLIMB AOA/G-LOAD/RATE
Where ALT is altitude in 100’th of feet, CLIMB is climb rate, RATE is turn rate in degrees/second.
– Added damage for extensive load of the airframe.
This app has no advertisements
For more info Visit: Google Play Store
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service – if this is your content and you’re reading it on someone else’s site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.