The Dream King is the world’s first 4-Player Cooperative “Metroidvania” Video Game, inspired by Nostalgic hits from the early 90’s!
You and your friends can take your pick from an enormous cast of characters, each with their own unique play styles and abilities. Players must navigate an open world in order to find artifacts, weapons and abilities so that they can advance to other areas. The Dream King borrows elements from other genres such as run and gun shooters, fighting games, and RPGs! (Mac and Ubuntu support coming very soon!)
• Side Scrolling Action with up to 4-Players Locally
• Single, Co-op, Versus Modes and Mini-Games
• Explore and free roam in a vast Open World
• Discover dozens of Unique Weapons and Abilities
• Multiple Genre aspects like Street Fighter and RPG Elements
• Control Familiars with a click of your Mouse
• Reize from Shovelknight playable for the first time
• Two Bonus Tracks for Reize by Secret of Mana composer Hiroki Kikuta
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service – if this is your content and you’re reading it on someone else’s site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.