Q. I’ve just updated Firefox to its newest version and IDM integration into Firefox stopped working. IDM does not take over downloads from Firefox anymore. What can I do to fix it?
Q. Firefox said it had disabled the IDM extension because it wasn’t compatible. How do I resolve the problem?
Q. I cannot integrate IDM into Firefox 44,Firefox 43,Firefox 42, Firefox 41, Firefox 40, Firefox 39, Firefor 38, Firefox 37,Firefox 36, Firefox 35, Firefox 34, Firefox 33, Firefox 32,
Firefox 31, Firefox 30,Firefox 29, FireFox28, FireFox 27, FireFox 26 (FireFox 25, FireFox 24, FireFox 23, FireFox 22, FireFox 21, FireFox 20, FireFox 19, FireFox 18, FireFox 17, FireFox 16, FireFox 15, FireFox 14, FireFox 13, FireFox 12, FireFox 11, FireFox 10, FireFox 9, FireFox 8, FireFox 7, FireFox 6, FireFox 5, FireFox 4, FireFox 3). What should I do?
1. Please make sure that you have installed the latest version of IDM by using Help->Quick Update menu item. Please use “Help->Quick Update” IDM main menu item to get the latest version of IDM.
2. Don’t forget to turn on the corresponding checkbox for browsers that you use in IDM Options -> General tab.
3. It’s possible that you need to update IDM extension for Firefox. Pick “Tools->Add-ons” menu item in Firefox
Add-ons dialog should open. Click on “Extensions” tab and find IDM CC (Internet Download Manager integration module for Mozilla):
3.a. If “Uninstall” button is available (like on the picture above), press this button and confirm deinstallation. Then close and restart Firefox browser. On next start, Firefox will find and install the latest version of IDM CC extension automatically using system registry. That’s all.
3.b. If “Uninstall” button is not unavailable and if you are using the latest version of IDM and the integration does not work, it’s possible that you use an old version of IDM extension. In this case open this web-page in FireFox browser that you need IDM to be integrated to, then press this button:
Step to Install : -> Accept the Addon Pop up and Restart the Mozilla firefox. It will be Done.
# How to Install idmcc for Firefox 44,43,42,41,40 and More:
- Click the “Install” button above
Firefox will prompt you to install the Firefox addon.
- Click “Allow” to this web site to install the addon in your browser
Don’t worry – it’s simply safe and only provides IDM integration to your buddy.
- Keep looking at the progress bar
While your browser is downloading the addon, look at this beautiful Firefox Cup Cake!
- Click the “Install Now” button
You will probably need to wait a few seconds until the “Install Now” button to activate.
- Restart Firefox
Make sure you have finished all your work and click the Restart button. This will restart Firefox (duh) with the latest version of IDM cc addon installed.
- That’s it!
Go to Firefox > Addons to make sure that the IDMcc Addon is installed and enabled!