This game which recently celebrated its five years anniversary is available for Android, iOS and Windows mobile phone users. You can now play this game on PC by simply following this guide specifically dedicated to it. And Send Snaps to friends on Snapchat on Windows PC
Everything you need to Know about Fruit Ninja Game:
One can now become a great warrior in fruit slicing by opting wider computer screens, leaving the smaller computer screens behind.
Yes, you heard it right. Though there are no official versions of this game available to be downloaded on PC, there is a way to make it true, unofficially. The fruits can fly and the wall behind the fruits can be colored after slicing and all this can be experienced behind the computer screens by just downloading emulating tools on PC that creates a virtual environment to download all the android apps on PC.
There are many emulating tools available, but for this guide let us learn how to download the game on PC using Bluestacks and Andy Android emulators.
Download Fruit Ninja for PC with Bluestacks:
Follow these simple set of guidelines mentioned below and download the game on PC with Bluestacks.
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator on your PC from its Official Website.
- Locate the installer file and click to run it.
- Before actual installation, few instruction screens pop up on the desktop which you need to go through and respond carefully.
- Once installation begins, you need to wait till the whole process completes as it may take time.
- Once installed, the Bluestacks home screen appears on the desktop.
- Go on with its sign-up process by entering all the required details like your Gmail id and password.
- Log into your Google play store and search for the game “Fruit Ninja” in the search bar.
- Once found, click to open it and click on ‘install’ option to initialize the installation process.
- Once installed, the game icon appears in the Bluestacks Home screen, clicking which the game begins.
This is how the game is downloaded on PC with Bluestacks. If you face issues while downloading Bluestacks or if you are not satisfied with its Graphics quality, then you can switch to its best alternative called Andy.
Download Fruit Ninja for MAC with Andy:
Here is the process to download the game using Andy emulator. Follow these simple set of guidelines given below step-by-step.
- Download Andy Android emulator for free from its Official Website.
- Locate the file in your computer and click to run the installation process.
- Carefully go through all the instructions that pop up on the desktop and respond accordingly.
- Here begins the installation process and wait till the process completes as it may take few minutes of time.
- Once installed, its home screen appears on the desktop.
- Finish the sign-up process by entering all the required details like Google Account and password.
- Now sign into your Google play store and search for “Fruit Ninja” in the search bar.
- Once found, click on it when a permission box appears and click on ‘install’ to begin the installation process.
- Once installed, the game icon appears in the Andy’s home screen in the list of “All Apps”.
- Click to open it, start playing the game on PC via Andyroid
Both these are the simplest procedures available, to download and install the game on PC. Compared to Bluestacks, Andy is better to experience amazing graphics and of course, the game itself has got good animations.
Never the less, choose the one which best suits your computer and your personal preferences and enjoy being a Ninja on PC. Share the guide with your peers, if you find it useful. give your views on this guide by posting a comment in the comment box below.