Blendoku for Laptop: Everyone who plays puzzle games must be aware of Sudoku and Flow games which look simple but brain-eating at times. Here is a game which is a combination of both these games and is called “Blendoku”.
Features of Blendoku Game:
Being released in 2013, the game became popular for its unique way of playing. The main aim of playing this game is to arrange different colored pallets in the blank boxes available below the screen. It is a challenge that tests one’s ability to differentiate many shades of a single color in least possible time. Though it seems simple, it goes complex as the levels increase. Play COC on PC
The game background and graphics look simple because of which it is been followed by people of different age groups. There are many different levels available for the game like simple, medium and master with difference in complexity.
This game with 475 different levels is available for Android and iOS device users in just a single click from its Official Website
at absolutely free of cost
Download Blendoku for PC with Bluestacks:
As already mentioned, this game app is only available for Android and iOS device users. But yes, there is a way available to download this game on PC, unofficially, and that can be achieved by using emulating tools.
Emulating tools are used to create a virtual environment in PC in order to make them compatible with all the android applications. There are many emulators available in the internet for free like Andyroid, Bluestacks, Youwave etc.
Here, in this guide, let us learn and download the game on PC using Bluestacks Android emulator.
Follow these step-by-step guidelines mentioned below to download the game on PC using Bluestacks.
- Download Bluestacks Android emulator from its official website or Click Here for instant access.
- Once downloaded, locate the installer file on your PC and transfer it on to the desktop.
- Click to run the file and follow the set of instructions that appear on the screen and respond properly.
- There the installation process begins.
- Installation may take its time to install all the related files, so wait patiently.
- Once installed, the Bluestacks home screen appears on the desktop.
- Now, finish the sign-up process by entering all the required details including your Google Account and password.
- Now sign into your Google play account and click on the search bar.
- Enter “Blendoku” in the search bar to find the same.
- Once found, click to begin the installation process.
- Once installed, the game icon appears in the list of all apps of Bluestacks Home screen.
- Click to open it, and you can now start playing the game on PC.
Now, with a clear appearance of colors on PC, go on taking an eye test by differentiating and arranging them accordingly. Don’t forget to share this guide with your friends and let them learn to download the game on PC.
If you face any issues during its installation on PC, share with us by posting a comment in the comment bar below and get them resolved.