Deadhunt is a first-person arcade shooter (FPS) game that merges the best features of arcade and FPS action games with fresh ideas and new twists.
An addictive 3D-shooter game where you consistently develop your character by killing endless monsters and getting bonuses. Stay as long as possible on fighting pits against hordes of zombies and skeletons.
– Non-stop adrenaline-pumping gameplay
– 4 episodes with total of 40 missions
– Two additional modes: Survival and Greed
– Armed combat against multiple enemies
– Three classes of monsters with 50 kinds of weapons
– Unique system of monster destruction
– Seven varieties of weapons plus grenades
– 10 runes and 37 bonuses, including Slowdown, Double Damage, Nuke
– Remote picking of bonuses, runes and weapons
– 10 varieties of monsters’ armor
– 15 original soundtracks
– Four difficulty levels
The game was released in 2005.
Processor: Pentium III 800 MHz processor or better
Memory: 256 MB RAM
Graphics: DirectX-compatible video card with 32MB video memory
Storage: 60 MB available space
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service – if this is your content and you’re reading it on someone else’s site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.