– Sponsored Links –
City Driving 2 game, the second game of City Driving which was downloaded by more than 12 million users and was played more than 150 million times, is now published.
Completely realistic missions and car driving experience are waiting for you.
– Realistic city car driving (Completely renovated car system)
– Realistic traffic system (Completely renewed traffic system)
– Police car missions
– Amazing and challenging missions
– More than 15 perfect cars (Classics cars , Sports cars , American cars and more)
– Big city maps (New York like enormous city)
– Various camera angles (Inner cam, Front cam, outer cam and more)
– Realistic weather (Rainy, Snowy, Sunny, Foggy weathers)
– Realistic traffic rules
– Realistic pedestrian traffic
– World rankings (You may enter to world ranking by the points gained from the missions)
– Amazing 3D graphics
– Realistic car sound effects
– More than 15 language support
Completely realistic traffic car driving. Download City Driving 2 game right now for free.
HOW TO PLAY
– Start your car by using Start / Stop button.
– Fasten your seat belts.
– On the right side of your screen, bring the shift to “D” position.
– Control your car by using break and acceleration buttons.
– You may choose how to control your car on the Settings menu.
– During the night missions, you can turn the headlights on by using Headlights button.
– When your car ran out of gas, you can buy gas from the Garage by touching gas button.
– Park your car on designated parking location in order to complete missions.
– If you follow traffic rules during the game, you will earn more money.
– The faster you complete the mission, more money you will earn.
Game Name : City Driving 2
Game Category : Racing Games
Last Updated On : December 16, 2015
Game Size : 60 MB
Version of The Game : 1.17
Developer Firm : Zuuks Games
File Format : Apk
Requires Android : 4.0.3 and up
Total Installs : 50,000 +
Google Play Rating : 4.4 / 5
– Advertisements –
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service – if this is your content and you’re reading it on someone else’s site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.