Skidrowrepacks.com – Californium ALiAS Free download released on 18 Feb 2016, then download and playing now this game. Californium Full Version, is one of those crazy exploration games where you think to yourself: is this how being on drugs feels like? I didn’t play enough to get the whole picture but I can only imagine after the little I did, it’s only gonna get crazier. The character has nothing else to lose so you’re motivated to go all out and accept the ride. If you don’t mind the “walking simulator” to it then I’d recommend it. It has just the right price tag as well, considering there’s little interactivity with the world (I didn’t get to pick any objects at all not open doors/windows) and the characters are simply modeled there would not be a justification for a higher value. You can call it one more of those cases where you debate if this is an actual game or it’s better described as a novel.
System Requirements Californium Full Version:
- OS: Windows 7 or Higher
- Processor: Intel Core i3 2.00 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: DX9 (shader model 2.0)
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Visual Style | Is simply astonishing. The world is beautiful and it just looks perfect. You could just be making screenshots all the time and setting them as your desktop background. It’s one of the most beautiful games this year so far for sure.
- Game Mechanics | Are weird. I didn’t quite understand what am I supposed to do at first, but I don’t understand the game anyway. I mean, I kind of do, but not really. It’s just a wonderful experience. You are on a hunt for theta-shaped symbols, which only appear when you look at them from certain angle or look away from them and then click them quickly. It’s different. While doing that, you also walk around and talk to people.
- Storyline | Is complicated. At first, you won’t understand what’s happening and that’s fine. The whole thing kind of clears up as you proceed in the game, but it feels kind of surreal all the time. Since this is something I like, this game is certainly for me. If you prefer killing people and running around, go buy CS:GO.
- Soundtrack | Is … interesting? And it does good to my ears. It just fits the style of this game and, well, I liked listening to is.
- Voice Acting | Is as good as it should be. Every word that is spoken in game is voice acted and it just gives the impression that the game is made by professionals.
- Messed-up Controls | When I started the game, it visually instructed me to use WASD keys to walk. That didn’t work. When opening up the settings, the default setup was the weirdest one ever. I don’t quite remember what it was, but it was something like CHTD. Also, there is no controller support.
- Stairs | This is a really minor problem, but still: if you walk up the stairs and stop before you get to the top, you will slowly slide down again. Weird.
- Saving | This game really really doesn’t save your progress often enough. Although I like playing games like this one, I find it difficult to play for one hour without a break and that’s where I like to have my progress saved. So, when I closed the game hoping that it was saved, I had to start all over again. And that happened to me twice.
- Performance Issues | This game is really demanding when it comes to system resources, which is weird, because other Unity games usually aren’t that demanding. I’m afraid this may be a big problem for some players.
Title: Californium SKIDROW Repacks
Genre: Adventure, Indie
Developer: Darjeeling , Nova Production
Publisher: ARTE France, Neko Entertainment
Release Date: 17 Feb, 2016
Link Download Californium Full Version – 333 Mb: