About This Game
The game is fully playable. However there is still a lot of content missing, along with bugs. EA is simply to support the game early, and to help it stay on the right path towards a great experience to get your heart racing. Don’t buy this right now if you’re expecting hours of fun. Right now the game is currently 70% of the way there, although much of that progress is ‘under the hood’. The rest of that 30% is now adding in all the fun stuff. If you want to help out, and see the game progress, then by all means it’s appreciated. I promise that you will not be disappointed for the January release.
• Use your flashlight to ward off the Boogeyman, it seems to be the only thing it fears. • There are four ways into your room; The door, closet, window, and air vent. Watch them carefully.
• The bedside lamp, nightlight, passage light, street light, and even the moon light help you to see around the room.
• The moon will change cycles each night. Full moon, half-moon… no moon.
• Your battery will only last so long. Conserve as much power as you can by relying more on the sounds around you.
• Full dynamic lighting. • Adaptive focus. (Eyes adjust to the dark over time, be careful not to stare into bright lights)
• Weather will change each night, affecting the way you play. Fog will help illuminate the streetlight, rain will drowned out noise, lightening will give you quick glimpses of the room in full light, snow blizzard will make it impossible to hear much at all.
OS: Windows 7 / 8 (64)
Processor: Intel i3 3.0 Ghz Dual-Core or equivalent (60FPS In-game)
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: Geforce GTX 560 (Ultra quality, may work with weaker / no GPU with lower settings)
Hard Drive: 900 MB available space
Additional Notes: Windows 7 (32), XP, Mac, and Linux coming soon.