A throwback to the classic quarter eating arcade games of the 80’s. Bit Blaster XL is a retro styled, addictive, and fast paced arcade shoot ’em up! (shmup).
● Easy to learn, simple arcade style Controls to turn your ship and boost (can also use a gamepad) (not a twin stick shooter)
● A handful of wicked Power ups like Split Shot, Heat seekers, and Blast Shot to assist your survival.
● Several unlockable ships to pilot with unique attributes to give you an edge in the Leaderboards
● Endless survival (infinite) score chasing game play with a classic arcade style
● Steam achievements, leaderboards & Trading cards! (with emoticons & profile wallpapers)
● Cool retro pixel Graphics.
● Gameplay inspired by Luftrausers, Asteroids, Space Invaders and Geometry Wars (some of my favorites)
Description of Gameplay:
Your ship can not stop moving; so turn it left and right and use your boost to keep from running into an ever increasing amount of enemies.
Your ship is always shooting, so make sure to pick up more ammo and the variety of awesome power ups to help you survive longer.
Do not hesitate to contact me if there are any problems with the game.
Bit Blaster is also available free & ad supported on iOS and Android.
Audio was provided by my mouth and some royalty free SFX from FreeSFX
The music track in the game is “Spiff Tune – Splash”
Mac OS X
SteamOS + Linux
OS: Windows XP
Processor: Dual Core +
Memory: 1 GB RAM
Graphics: 512mb +
Storage: 200 MB available space
Additional Notes: Is your computer older than ten years? You should probably get a new computer before you consider more games.
OS: Windows 10 (why not recommend the newest?)
Processor: Got four cores? Great! Bit Blaster XL will run smooth on most things, but especially on four cores.
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: 512mb +
Storage: 100 MB available space
Sound Card: I made a bunch of the sound effects by making stupid noises with my mouth into a pretty low rent consumer microphone, so I recommend not having a sound card, or you may realize this.
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service – if this is your content and you’re reading it on someone else’s site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.