– Sponsored Links –
The little creatures of Minutia lived in peace and harmony, until the night the meteor smashed into Mount Boom! A strange force transformed the slimy Slugs who lived there into a gang of greenery-gobbling goons – and now, the Slugs captured the Best Fiends’ families!
To fight back the Slugs and reunite their families, the Best Fiends have to grow and level up, discover their special powers and prepare for the mystery that awaits at Mount Boom.
To get to Mount Boom, they’ll need to become… the BEST FIENDS!
* FIENDISH PUZZLES Easy to play, hard to master. Approachable puzzle gameplay taken to the next level!
* DAZZLING GRAPHICS and finger-tapping music!
* THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS Line matching puzzle adventure game with RPG-like character development!
* COLLECT & LEVEL UP Collect all Best Fiends and discover their special powers!
* JOIN THE BATTLE against the Slugs of Mount Boom in a journey through the majestic world of Minutia!
* COMPETE AGAINST YOUR FRIENDS connect to the gorgeous 3D map via Facebook and see who reaches Mount Boom first!
* STAY TUNED More levels, characters, gameplay and some suprises are on the way!
* Play 31 NEW seasonal levels!
* Unlock 5 helpful GNOMES to help you win!
* Complete all 31 levels and win a NEW FIEND – Vincent Van MOTH!
JOIN THE CHARITY RACE! – UP TO $250,000 DONATED TO CHARITY!
* Join a team and support a charity in this limited-time campaign!
* Defeat slugs for you charity of choice! * Double the charity pot by defeating 100,000,000 slugs as a global community!
PUT SOME SWING INTO IT!
* Swing from tree to tree in 10 NEW ‘Towering Treetops’ levels!
Game Name : Best Fiends
Game Category : Puzzle Games
Last Updated On : December 16, 2015
Game Size : 70 MB
Version of The Game: 2.6.1
Developer Firm : Seriously Digital Entertainment Ltd.
File Format : Apk
Requires Android: Varies with device
Total Installs: 10,000,000 +
Google Play Rating : 4.5 / 5
Mod (Unlimited Gems)
– Advertisements –
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service – if this is your content and you’re reading it on someone else’s site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.