– Sponsored Links –
“Best shooting mobile game of 2015” – ING
“Addictive and courageous” – TArcade
The crucial scenario of the World War II, the bloodiest battle in history. Bombing destroyed the city, two armies clashed for months and war degenerated on building-to-building fighting. A valiant commando, alone with his rifle in the frontline assault, shot and killed more than 200 people using his astonishing sniper skills. His name, Vasily Zaytsev.
Now, more than 70 years later, history repeats.
Codelabs proudly presents Battlefield Combat: Duty Call, a modern day tribute to the courage of that man and many other heroes, and the most epic first person shooter ever made for mobile devices. Join the Red Army or the Wehrmacht in a fight to control todays Stalingrad, fighting fiercely against the assault of endless waves of ruthless enemies. You can choose to be a contract killer, a deadly commando, a ruthless sniper assassin or a fierce rifleman, all trained in modern combat. Hear the call of duty and fight for the freedom of your people!
– Totally reworked playstyle and story, to better please our players
– Feel the pressure of a sniper alone facing the enemy
– Endless waves of AI controlled enemies
– Realistic shooting and reloading of the weapon
– 72 different scenarios, carefully designed and tested by our development team
– Real 3D graphics optimized for a wide variety of devices
– Easy to learn, hard to master
– Share with your friends on Facebook and get new weapons
– Absolutely FREE TO PLAY, no pay to win
Game Name : Battlefield Combat: Duty Call
Game Category : Action Games
Last Updated On : November 16, 2015
Game Size : 53 MB
Version of The Game : 2.1.1
Developer Firm : Codelabs Studio.Furious Racing and Sniper Shooter
File Format : Apk
Requires Android : 2.3 and up
Total Installs : 100,000 +
Google Play Rating : 3.7 / 5
Mod (Infinite Coins & More)
– Advertisements –
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service – if this is your content and you’re reading it on someone else’s site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.