VIDEO-RECORDING of games and streaming videos
– Recording of WOW, Minecraft, Webcam, and computer screen
– H.264, Xvid, MPEG-1 and MJPEG video codec support
– PCM and MPEG-1 Layer II audio codec support
– AVI video format (.avi) support
– MPEG-1 video codec VBR mode support
Improved the recording performance by using a hardware-accelerated H.264 encoder.
– Bandicam provides hardware accelerated h.264 encoder
– Nvidia® CUDA/NVENC H.264 encoder
– Intel® Quick Sync video H.264 encoder
– AMD APP H.264 encoder
IMAGE-CAPTURING of games and streaming videos
– BMP, PNG and JPEG image format support
– Continuous image capturing
FRAME RATE control (FPS management)
– FPS overlay (Show FPS) / FPS limit
Key features of Bandicam:
– Bandicam can record DirectX/OpenGL programs like Fraps (Fraps Alternative, Better than Fraps®)
– The recorded file size is much smaller than other software (Bandicam compresses the video when recording)
– You can upload the recorded file to YouTube without converting (720p/1080p full HD video can be made)
– You can record over 24 hours without stopping (Auto Complete Recording function can be used)
– You can record video at resolutions of up to 2560×1600 in high quality
– You will experience much less lag than with other capture programs (It uses much lower CPU/GPU/HDD)
What’s New in This Release:
The maximum FPS has changed from 120 to 144.
Improved the hooking compatibility with BlueStacks.
Improved the hooking compatibility with Forza Horizon 3.