Maya® 3D animation, modeling, simulation, rendering, and compositing software offers a comprehensive creative feature set on a highly extensible production platform. Maya provides high-end character and effects toolsets along with increased productivity for modeling, texturing, and shader creation tasks. so you can Download Autodesk Maya 2015 Free Offline Installer from Official site and from Mediafire.
Read more about Autodesk Maya at Wikipedia
Features of Maya 2015:
- Dynamics & effects
- Bifrost procedural effects platform New
- Dynamically and photorealistically simulate and render liquids. Developed from Naiad technology, the platform fully integrates with Maya and is easy to use. You can choose whether to mesh liquids with a new particle surfacer or render voxels directly. Export particles, voxels, and meshes to a native file format, or to selected industry-standard file formats.
- XGen Arbitrary Primitive Generator New
- Generate curves, spheres, and custom geometry on the surface of polygon meshes. Create and groom hair, fur, and feathers on characters. Populate large landscapes with grass, foliage, trees, rocks, and debris trails. Handle large amounts of instanced data that would slow down a system if loaded in memory, and preview rendered effects interactively in Viewport 2.0.
- Bullet Physics New
- Create large-scale, highly realistic dynamic and kinematic simulations with the enhanced open-source Bullet plug-in delivered in conjunction with AMD. Simulate both soft and rigid bodies in a single system. Take advantage of continuous 3D collision detection. Create compound collision shapes from multiple meshes, and produce better collisions with concave shapes. Integrates with Maya Forces, and supports rigid sets for increased scalability.
- Maya nHair
- Create highly realistic hair and other curve-based dynamics. Render complex simulations with multiple dynamic entities all working together. Use a common system of fields, forces, and constraints for all Nucleus modules.
- Maya nParticles
- Simulate a wide range of complex 3D dynamic effects. Create and render smoke, spray, dust, and pouring and sloshing liquids. Self-collisions enable nParticles to accumulate within volumes. Map shading attributes, such as radius, color, opacity, and incandescence over time (or over age, radius, speed).
- Maya nCloth
- Convert polygon mesh models into nCloth objects. Paint cloth attributes such as bend, stretch, shear, and dent. Make 3D objects stiff, viscous, or flowing. Attach buttons, tear cloth, and control movement with topology-independent constraints. Simulate cloth-on-cloth, such as a shirt over pants. Achieve highly realistic results without self-interpenetration errors, and blend multiple cached simulations to achieve complex effects. Bidirectionally interact with Maya nParticles and Maya nHair.
- Simulate and render highly realistic atmospheric, explosive, viscous liquid, and open water effects. Select from presets for clouds, smoke, snow, steam, fog, and nuclear explosions. Create distinctive animated textures with 2D fluids. Maya Fluid Effects integrate with other Maya features. For example, you can create a fluid that acts as a force on particles created with Maya nParticles.
- Rigid and soft-body dynamics
- Create convincing simulations of multiple rigid and flexible objects. Connect rigid-body objects with Nail, Hinge, Barrier, Pin, and Spring constraints. Create secondary motion effects with paintable goal-weights using soft-body objects. Simulate the motion of natural forces with dynamic fields.
- Maya Fur
- Create realistic fur, short hair, wool, and grass. Choose from multiple fur type presets and multiple fur types per surface. Clumping controls enable natural looks such as wet, matted, or dirty fur. Use the attractor system for keyframed or dynamic fur motion.
- 3D animation
- Geodesic Voxel Binding New
- Produce high-quality, production-ready bound characters in less time with an innovative new skinning method that binds complex geometry to skeletons. Handle non-watertight geometry and meshes with non-manifold or overlapping components. The resulting weights are compatible with existing skinning methods in Maya and suitable for use in game engines.
- General animation tools
- Nondestructive animation layering system works with attributes. The Set Driven Key tool enables you to keyframe complex relationships between animated parameters. Graph and Dopesheet Editors control how animated attributes change over time. You can fine-tune animation in the viewport with editable motion trails. Block out and mark up animation directly in the 3D scene with the Grease Pencil.
- Character creation
- Human IK solver and built-in Spline IK, Spring IK, and single chain and lightweight 2-bone solvers enable you to rig and animate believable characters. Articulate natural-looking bipeds and quadrupeds. Nondestructive live retargeting workflow works with motion capture and other animation data. Maya Muscle has advanced deformation tools for realistic or highly stylized muscle and skin motion. Manipulate joints on a bound skeleton with a nondestructive workflow.
- Reusable animation
- Save time by reusing, recycling, and adapting existing characters and animation. Transfer skinning information between models with the Substitute Geometry tool. Or transfer animation between characters via the ATOM (Animation Transfer Object Model) offline file format. Nondestructively edit poses and animation clips with the Trax Nonlinear Animation Editor.
- Camera Sequencer
- Accelerate previsualization and virtual moviemaking production. Lay out multiple camera shots in a single animation sequence. Start laying out shots in Maya, or import an EDL in FCP or AAF formats from editorial with associated movie, audio, and time code information. Reorder clips, edit In and Out points, and change camera assignments with the Sequencer Playlist. Use Playblast to review the sequence before optionally re-exporting an EDL to editorial for refinement.
- 3D modeling
- Streamlined retopology toolset New
- More easily optimize meshes for cleaner deformations and better performance. The Quad Draw tool integrates a Relax and Tweak feature with Soft Selection and an interactive Edge Extend tool.
- Polygon modeling New
- Enjoy more reliable polygon modeling. An efficient library enables faster, more consistent Boolean operations on polygon geometry. Produce better bevels with an extended Bevel tool. A more deeply integrated Modeling Toolkit streamlines polygon modeling workflows.
- OpenSubdiv support New
- This feature is open-sourced by Pixar and incorporates technology from Microsoft Research. Use both parallel CPU and GPU architectures for faster draw performance when deforming. Interactively view displacement maps without the need to render. Closely match subdivision surfaces generated in Pixar’s RenderMan renderer.
- UV toolset New
- A multithreaded unfolding algorithm and new selection workflows enable you to quickly create and edit complex UV meshes and get high-quality results. Easily toggle checkerboard and compression shaders to visualize UV distribution. Maya supports loading, visualizing, and rendering UDIM and UV tagged texture sequences, for a more streamlined workflow with Mudbox 3D digital sculpting and texture painting software and certain other applications.
- Polygon and subdivision mesh modeling
- Create and edit polygon meshes with a production-proven, intuitive 3D character modeling and environment modeling toolset. Integrated modeling feature set built on technology from the NEX toolset from dRaster. Tools include Bridge, Poke, Cut, Wedge, Bevel, Extrude, Quad Draw, and Chamfer Vertex. You can preview or render smoothly subdivided meshes while editing a lower-resolution proxy or cage.
- Surface modeling
- Create mathematically smooth surfaces using relatively few control vertices via NURBS or hierarchical subdivision surfaces. Add complexity to different regions of subdivision surfaces. Attach, detach, align, stitch together, extend, fillet, or rebuild NURBS surfaces with a high degree of control over parameterization and continuity. Convert NURBS and subdivision surfaces to polygon meshes, and vice versa. Use precise spline-based curve and surface construction tools.
- UVs, normals, and color-per-vertex
- Create and edit UVs, normals, and color-per-vertex (CPV) data with a streamlined creative texturing workflow. Software, interactive, or in-game 3D rendering requires extra data. Multiple UV sets support separate texture coordinates for separate texture channels. Use a single mesh to represent multiple objects with per-instance UV sets. Multiple sets of animatable CPV, prelighting, user-defined normals, and normal map generation are suitable for game design.
- Pipeline integration
- Scripting and API
- Create Maya scripts and write plug-ins in Maya Embedded Language (MEL) or Python* scripting language to increase efficiency, customize features, and differentiate your work. Maya plug-ins and stand-alone applications can run from the Maya command line in C++, Python, or .NET languages.
- *Python is a registered trademark of Python Software Foundation.
- 2D and 3D integration
- Use Render Layers to manage multiple passes within a single scene and export to your compositor of choice, or as Adobe Photoshop (PSD) or Flash (SWFT) output. Generate and update a compositing tree based on the render layers in the scene. Import an EDL in Apple Final Cut Pro, XML, or AAF formats, change shot timings in the Camera Sequence, and re-export. Create and edit bevels in Illustrator files while maintaining the ability to update the original.
- Data and scene management tools
- Specialized tools and workflows enable you to efficiently manage large data sets. View and edit node relationships with the powerful dependency graph architecture. Segment scenes using assets and file referencing to help manage workflows, and to improve performance by offloading scene elements until you need them. Group nodes into containers and create custom and user-specific views. Extensively modify modeled data without rebuilding.
- Scene Assembly tools for smarter data
- Create large, complex worlds more easily, and manage production assets as discrete elements. Easily swap between different representations, such as varying levels of detail. Apply, animate, or query edits at different levels in the scene assembly hierarchy. Track overrides on assemblies via an improved Edits system. Use the API to customize the toolset to create proprietary solutions.
- Advanced file path handling
- Quickly diagnose and fix broken file paths, and work with nonlocal data and nonstandard file paths with URI support. The File Path Editor lists nodes that use external files, such as textures, image planes, references, and audio files. When a file path is broken, you can quickly relocate the file, or search recursively within a directory structure. Set paths to nonexistent files for handoff to users who may have different directory structures. Use the API to teach Maya about URI schemes.
- 3D rendering & imaging
- Color management (Extension 1)* New
- Preserve creative intent throughout lighting and rendering workflows with a sophisticated new color management system. Use the simple linear workflow provided out of the box, or customize the system to suit your color pipeline.
- ShaderFX 3D shading New
- Easily create advanced HLSL, GLSL, and CgFX viewport shaders with the ShaderFX real-time visual shader editor. Create shader networks by connecting different nodes with a click-drag workflow. Select floating-point values, mathematical operations, texture maps, normal maps, and color nodes. Visualize materials in real time, and drill down into the inner workings of each basic node.
- Ptex support in mental ray New
- Render Ptex texture files in mental ray for Maya. Eliminate the need to create and assign UVs to meshes by creating Ptex files in Mudbox 2015 3D digital sculpting and texture painting software or certain other texture painting applications and rendering them in mental ray for Maya.
- Integrated renderers
- Get a choice of integrated renderers in addition to the native Maya software renderer. The integrated mental ray for Maya has advanced photorealistic features. Maya includes 5 licenses of mental ray for Maya Batch* and 8 licenses of mental ray for Maya Satellite.
- *Feature available only with network license.
- Painting in Maya
- Use intuitive brush-based tools to create realistic natural detail and painterly effects. Select, edit, and blend between 500 editable, pressure-sensitive, preset brushes that enable you to paint textures directly on surfaces.
- Toon Shader
- Transform 3D scenes into compelling cartoon animations with nonphotorealistic styles. Mimic hand-drawn, traditional cartoon, comic book, and Japanese manga/anime looks. Work in 3D to create complex transitions, camera moves, and simulated effects. Create outlines with painterly effects and precise control over line style, placement, and width. View interactive previews in real time, and render results in mental ray for Maya, Maya software, or hardware renderers.
- Next-gen viewport display and shading (enhanced)
- Work in a higher fidelity high-performance interactive environment to edit assets and images in less time.
- Viewport 2.0 supports additional effects, rendering, and texturing features such as particles, Maya nHair, Maya nCloth, and more.
- Interactively preview output from the XGen Arbitrary Primitive Generator and the Bifrost Procedural Effects Platform.
- Get powerful DirectX 11 software with the Maya DX11Shader* for real-time shader effects.
- *DX11Shader is available only on the Windows 64-bit operating system.
- Rendering, 3D shading, and camera features
- Flexible camera rig features in-viewport stereo viewing. Multithreaded Interactive Photorealistic Renderer (IPR) enables easier iteration. Intuitively create, edit, and organize shading networks with advanced node-based editors. Work with node-based representations of render passes directly in Maya. Transfer normal, displacement, diffuse, shaded, ambient occlusion, and custom mental ray shader information between models. Library includes 80 Substance procedural textures.
- Maya Composite
- The fully featured, high-performance, high dynamic range (HDR)-capable compositor enables you to collaborate effectively with stakeholders in nonlinear workflows. Enhance rendered passes from Maya and incorporate them into live-action footage, and interact smoothly with visual media regardless of bit depth or image size.
- Professional camera tracking
- Extract accurate 3D camera and motion data from live-action sequences and insert CG elements into a scene using MatchMover software. Use advanced automatic 3D tracking with Push-Button Matchmoving. Create a 3D reference system for your camera and 3D content with manual controls. Filter and fine-tune tracking parameters, track from multiple footage and stills, and track moving objects.
Download Autodesk MAYA 2015 Mirrors:
Operating Systems: Windows 8 , Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows xp
Version: 2015 (released: Sept 7th, 2014)
Size : 2.03 GB
Homepage: Visit Homepage
License: Trail / Free for 3 years to Students and Mentors
Rating : 5/5
Download Links :