These logs even allow users to uninstall several applications in a row. The UnInstaller community provides program ratings that help users assess whether they installation of a new program is potentially dangerous. Another useful feature is snapshots which can be used to compare the state of a system at different points in time. Every system and file modification will be listed including registry changes to help users get a detailed picture of what has happened on their machine, e.g. in the event of malware attacks. Despite its powerful feature set, UnInstaller 2017 is light on system resources and does not slow down your machine. Additional tools around system maintenance and cleaning help keep PCs in shape. When it comes to removing file clutter, cleaning the Registry database or disabling unneeded Windows services, UnInstaller 2017 will show its true potential.
– Completely remove applications through detailed installation logs
– Various system cleaning and maintenance tools
– Uninstall software completely without file remains
– Automatic installation monitoring and analysis
– Well-structured installation history with 1-click uninstallations
– Remove applications even without installation logs
– Selectively uninstall applications that are part of larger bundles