True Image Acronis – an integrated suite of software, ensuring the safety of all the information on your computer. True Image allows you to backup the operating system, applications, user settings and all of your data, while also securely destroying any confidential data you no longer need. C using this software, you can back up selected files and folders, settings, and e-mail clients Microsoft and even the entire disk drive or selected partitions. Online storage allows you to store your most important files in the remote repository. Your data will be protected even in the event of loss, theft or destruction of the computer. Acronis Nonstop Backup periodically (every few minutes) saves the changes that have occurred in the system and files that, if necessary, makes it easy to go back to any point in time.
• Full and incremental (“incremental”) system backups on local media and cloud Acronis Cloud – double protection for the entire system if the local copy is damaged, lost or stolen.
• Backup, individual files and folders – both in the cloud and in your local store.
• Incremental recovery from the cloud – fast recovery, all systems, without the need for local storage.
• 5 GB of secure cloud storage Acronis Cloud included free for one year (with the possibility of extension for an additional fee in the program interface) – users can upload their most important data and access it from anywhere in the world.
New Acronis True Image 2016:
• Protection of multiple devices
• protection of all digital data on all your devices;
• User friendly control panel for remote and centralized control over the backup system;
• Cloud backup for mobile platforms Android and iOS.
• Support for Windows 10 Insider Preview
• Acronis True Image 2016 is optimized to work with Windows 10.
• Improved usability of the system backup
• Creating and editing backup has become even more simple task.
• Improved accessibility.
• Multilanguage support
• Easily switch the language interface, Acronis True Image.
• Returning function “Try and Decide”
• Safely install new applications, visit questionable sites and open suspicious files.
Supported operating systems:
• Windows XP SP3
• Windows 7 SP1 (all editions)
• Windows 8 (all editions)
• Windows 8.1 (all editions)
• Windows 10 (all editions)
• Windows Home Server 2011
• 1 GB of RAM
• Pentium processor with a clock speed of at least 1 GHz
• 1,5 GB of free hard disk space
Supported file systems:
• Ext2 / Ext3 / Ext4 *
• ReiserFS *
• Linux SWAP *
• * File system Ext2 / Ext3 / Ext4, ReiserFS, and Linux SWAP only supported for operations
• backup or restore a drive or partition
Not supported configurations:
• Windows XP x64
What’s new v19.0 Build 5634?
– Archiving. Free up disk space by smart archiving large or rarely used files to Acronis Cloud. *
– Online Dashboard. Protect multiple computers and mobile devices for yourself and your family, by using an online dashboard. *
– Mobile Backup. Back up your pictures, videos, contacts, and events from iPhones, iPads, Android smartphones and tablets, and Windows tablets, and transfer them to other devices. Back up Android Messages too! *
– Optimized Performance. Both local and online backups are now faster. Save time with the industry’s fastest online backup and recovery – up to 50 percent faster than the competition.
– Windows 10 Support. Optimized for the best Windows 10 experience.
– Improved Backup Experience. Our team has been focused on delivering various improvements for your backup experience: redesigned and simplified backup creation and editing, easy backup naming, enhanced accessibility, improved keyboard support, and much more.
– Multilingual Application. Easily change the language of your Acronis True Image.
– Try & Decide is Back! Improved Try & Decide is available again. The Try & Decide feature allows you to create a secure, controlled, and temporary workspace on your computer without requiring you to install special virtualization software. Safely try new software, surf untrusted websites, or open suspicious files.
– Multilingual boot media
– Improved image recovery dialog
– Improved “Too many activations” wizard
– Bitlocker-encrypted partitions can now be backed up to Acronis Cloud
– New login mechanism
– * This feature requires an Acronis True Image Cloud subscription.
ISO Bootable MD5: 4f75d4a0083af3eac6b185499f317f45
Fix: Included (key)
Operating System: Windows® XP SP3 | Vista | 7 | 8 | 8.1 & 10
Size: 413 & 518 Mb
How to Activation
1) download Acronis True Image 2016 Final included Activation
2) disconnect internet!
3) install True Image, start it and use one of these keys
4) wait a few seconds, then terminate True Image
5) run ActivatorAcronisTIH.exe
if you read “activation successful!” everything is ok
6) reconnect internet and have fun…
If True Image is asking for activation after 30 days:
click “OFFLINE ACTIVATION” and type any activation code, e.g. 1234
(the patched “libcrypto10.dll” accepts all)
If you experience problems: (Hardware ID has changed) run setup.exe again and “repair”
Then run ActivatorAcronisTIH.exe again
If that doesn’t help: uninstall, reboot, then run the Acronis cleaner
(option 2) before reinstalling:
(new version 09/08/2015)
WARNING – REMOVES ALL INSTALLED ACRONIS PROGRAMS!
To download an application you will be redirected to adf.ly then wait 5 seconds and look for SKIP AD button located in the upper right corner of your monitor….
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service – if this is your content and you’re reading it on someone else’s site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.