5089 expands upon 3089, bringing you back to planet Xax 2000 years later. After the mysterious events in the year 4089, the Overlord hasn’t been heard from for the last millennium, and so the experimental robots have continued to wage war according to their program. Without the Overlord to repair the damage, Xax has fallen into a state of chaos and dereliction. However, a shadowy new power has risen… how will your presence turn its fate?
Shoot, sneak, build, talk, slash, buy, sell, fly, swing, hover, scavenge, teleport & conquer your way through an endlessly generated planet. You can do it all with a friend, too. 5089 includes a rework of 3089 & does not require the original to play.
- Virtual Reality: Play 5089 with any SteamVR device, including the Oculus Rift or HTC Vive. Want to sit, stand or use your whole room with tracked controllers? 5089 will work with what virtual equipment you do (or don’t) have! (See forum for more VR details)
- Dialog System: 5089 doesn’t just have a new story, it has a new way to interact with it. You’ll be talking with your fellow robots & more, and what choices you make will have consequences…
- New Content: New robot types, new buildings, a new automatic weapon, a new gravity utility, new quest types, enemy shield system, item part color customization, story tidbits…
- Improved Visuals: Better textures, new shaders, redone lighting system, improved animations, additional models… everything should just look more polished & better.
- New Conversion Mechanic: Planet Xax is crumbling; you’ll need to reclaim & destroy the enemy to improve the infrastructure!
- All New Original Soundtrack: Music specifically crafted for 5089 by Sorath72.
- Easier Learning Curve: Game mechanics are introduced better, improved in-game tips, restructured heads-up display with better labels, added item usage instructions to the inventory & item parts are outlined to make item customization easier.
- Balancing Overhaul: Economy has been revamped, item stats changed, difficulty curved tweaked, aiming system improved…
- Better Performance: Even though 5089 has is more detailed, engine reworks shall allow 5089 to run faster than its predecessors!
- Advanced Terrain Generation: Buildings will now be placed in flatter areas, roads will be smoother…
- Co-op Multiplayer: 5089 now uses UPnP to automatically configure your router to forward ports if needed. Also, when Steam (and 5089) is run as administrator on Windows, it will automatically update Windows Firewall to allow communication. These improvements should make co-op play easier to setup!
- Unlockable Classes: Beat the game to unlock 2 new starting classes!
- Steam Integration: Achievements & Cloud game saves!
This tool was coded on Visual C++ and before you download the software you need to have installed the following software:
How to use the 5089: The Action RPG CD-Key Generator:
- Download 5089: The Action RPG CD-Key Generator and open it.
- Be sure that the Proxy feature is ON.
- Press “Generate Key” button.
- That’s it! The process should take about one minute.
- After generation use this key for activate the game. If the code is not correct, you just press the “Generate” button again, do this until the code will be correct. Enjoy!
Hint: Do not share your CD Key with anyone
5089: The Action RPG CD-Key Generator Download Link:
Updated and working as of:
1. Click the “Download” button.
2. There is a window with a few surveys.
3. Choose one offer and simply fill it out. Most of the surveys last about one-two minutes.
4. You have to give real data, otherwise you won’t be able to download the file.
5. After you have filled one survey, download will start immediately.
Do you like our 5089: The Action RPG Key Generator? If yes, feel free to place a comment here or on our Facebook Fan Page.
If you have got questions or problems please feel free to contact us.
Does this Keygen work?
2680 Votes for Yes/ 22 For NO
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service – if this is your content and you’re reading it on someone else’s site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.