– Sponsored Links –
Play Chess against the computer, in 3D! Human vs AI, AI vs AI, Human vs Human!
– Completely free (not a demo, no locked options!)
– Powerful Chess engine that can also simulate absolute beginner opponents
– Realistic 3D models, animations and sound effects
– Change the color of everything, including metallic effect for chess pieces!
– Examine the match back and forth, move by move! Edit, resume etc.
– Watch different A.I. levels play against each other!
– See what moves the A.I. is evaluating while processing
– Play in normal mode or timed mode, while monitoring your progress with statistics
– Never played Chess before? Quick start tutorial included!
This update fixes crashes for some versions of the Moto G phones and other devices with similar specifications.
In a recent update:
– Using the undo/redo buttons or entering/exiting the editor without altering the chessboard no longer cause the current match to be ignored in your games won/lost statistics.
– Conceding a game (restarting with the ‘Reset’ button) now counts as a lost match, if statistics collection is enabled
– Fixed back key failing to respond sometimes
Game Name : 3D Chess Game
Game Category : Strategy Games
Last Updated On : November 23, 2015
Game Size : 6.6 MB
Version of The Game : 18.104.22.168
Developer Firm : A Trillion Games Ltd
File Format : Apk
Requires Android : 4.0.3 and up
Total Installs : 10,000,000 +
Google Play Rating : 4.1 / 5
– Advertisements –
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service – if this is your content and you’re reading it on someone else’s site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.